Do you ever feel like you're sitting on the sidelines of your own? You realize things need to change, but you continue to reluctantly wait for someone to "put you in the game?" The past two months of my life have been filled with change, God's blessings, success, failures and so much more.
Despite the chaos of the game, I'm choosing to take control. The Lord has given us freedom to make choices and starting today I'm going to:
1. Drink less coffee: I was slamming down about 8 cups a day!
2. Get more sleep: I was sliding by about about 4-5 hours per night.
3. Accomplish more at work: Put the phone down, social media aside & put on some motivating music.
4. Sit and stand taller: I really don't want a hunch back by the time I'm 50.
5. Make healthier choices all the time: Even on cheat days!
6. Listen to your body: Achy muscles, tired brain and hungry (or full) belly.
7. Make time for the important things: Journaling, prayer, naps, friends & relaxing!
8. Vitamins: I finally went to Costco, after putting it off for months, so I'm fully stocked!
It's time for me to realize that even when things seem so out of control, God has got everything in his hands. I'm excited to see what this week brings!