Monday, March 4, 2013

Magnificent Monday

If anyone saw me right now they'd think I was nuts! For the past 30 minutes, I've been walking around my house with a huge smile on my face - you'd think I'd kissed a boy for the first time or been accepted to my dream school. While neither of those things happened, there's just something about today that has be feeling extra positive.

Maybe I'm coming off a vacation high. My boyfriend and I just got home from a four-day trip, consisting of Disneyland, California Adventure, visiting the Bay, and spending time with family and friends. Although the vacation strayed me away from my healthy eating habits and Pure Barre addiction, I had the BEST time. Mike and I needed a little getaway.

It's been about four months since I've blogged, or spent any time religiously browsing others' pages. The last time I did so, I felt that I was writing for someone else - the comments, the views, etc. - rather than myself. Today, I'm back, not to captivate an audience, but rather to document the happiness of this morning, regardless of whether it inspires anyone else, or just myself.

Today I'm grateful for the little things:

- Pure Barre
- Sweet friends
- The ability spend a little extra money on healthy groceries to fuel my body
- Grad school
- A new, full-time job (I start one week from today!)
- An amazing family
- The kindest boyfriend
                              ... and so many other things!

HAPPY MONDAY!

The first photo from our trip - the Happiest Place on Earth! 



No comments:

Post a Comment