Monday, July 16, 2012

Update: Twice the Pure Barre

So it's been about a week since my last post about fitness. As much as I'd love to say I've contacted my new blog friend & fitness pal Kristine every day in the past week, I haven't. But, I've worked out EVERY day. So that counts for something right?

Today marks my second week of Pure Barre. So why not go to two classes in one day!? I was nervous to try it, but I survived and burned extra calories because my legs were already so fatigued! If I had all the time in the world I think I'd go twice a day, every day. 

My eating habits have been right on target, and I've only been "over my calories" on MyFitnessPal once in the past week. I like to think six/seven days is perfectly acceptable. 

Thank goodness I'm back on track, as my best friend's wedding is exactly one month away! I really think I'm going to feel good in my bridesmaids dress! Hallelujah! 

As a gift of encouragement to myself, I purchased a new pair of Lululemon pants today. After one wear, I love the Wunder Under Pant! If you're looking for a great, slimming workout legging, I'd highly suggest you invest [yes, they're pricey] in a pair!   

My new "trick" to slimming down is from Pinterest, posted below. Of course I've heard it a million times, but reading it makes it easier to commit to memory!


HAPPY TUESDAY, XO! 

7 comments:

  1. I'm ALWAYS hungry after a work out! As in I want to eat my whole kitchen hungry. It takes so much out of me to just eat something small, drink water and keep busy until bed! It's SO bad. I also use My Fitness Pal and absolutely hate when my calories are over. It makes me feel so bad about myself!

    Good luck working on your fitness :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that pin! It is really something I needed to hear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ummm...I'm obsessed with Lululemon! I have the Wunder Under and they are seriously my fave pants! I would wear them every single day if I could :) SO glad to see you're on track! Get it girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is hilarious, I need to print it out. Sometimes I eat because I am bored, because I am happy, because I am sad...haha! I am sure you'll look beautiful in that bridesmaid dress next month!

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha. adore this. Fabulous post, love! If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest post for LaurenConrad.com. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post...Wanna follow each other ??

    ReplyDelete
  7. exactly your body needs water and all of us easily mistake it as hunger. grab a glass of water next time you think you are hungry and learn you were just thirsty

    ReplyDelete