Meet my beautiful Mommy!
1. She is just barely 5'2''- You can see where I get my height [I'm wearing heels in this photo so it's not a true testament].
2. My mom is one of the best dancers! She competed on the TV show Dance Fever, during the 80s.
3. This woman was the most requested teacher at her school! She taught elementary education for 30 years.
4. She is one of seven kids.
5. She's a woman of God.
6. Need advice or support- I think I call my mom three times a day for encouragement.
7. Her favorite wine is Asti Spumante.
8. Early riser- she wakes up at 5 a.m. everyday to have her coffee and read.
9. Soon after having me she then carried around twins for 9 months!
10. Bargain shopper- I swear she always gets the best deals.
11. One of the best Mexican food cooks around!
12. She'd prefer to have a glass of wine and go to bed early, rather than go out on the town!
13. We have the same middle name- Marie.
14. Not a fan of text messaging- She'd much rather use email or talk on the phone.
15. She loves turtle candies.
16. Mom is a sucker for Lifetime movies.
17. She gets jealous when I call my dad more than her... :)
18. She calls me "mija".
19. My mom gives everyone the benefit of the doubt.
20. She is one of the most sacrificial people I know. My mom [and dad] have always put us first. They work so hard to make sure we are happy.
21. Mommy claims I was her birthday present... She got to leave the hospital with me on her birthday, March 9.
22. She is one of my best friends. She's taught me to seek what makes my heart happy, live passionately and help others. I LOVE YOU, MOMMY!