Sunday, June 10, 2012

You've Got To Fight...

For your right, to have a fair trial! Before you jump to any conclusions, let me explain that today I'll be making the two-hour drive to Tucson to fight a traffic violation I was issued a few weeks before graduation. With the Beastie Boys' song aside, I felt that the ticket that was issued unjustly, so I'm going to attempt to explain that to the judge. I mean really, conflicting signage in a construction zone at 10 p.m. would confuse just about anyone. Another police officer affirmed my opinion too... so hopefully I'll "win."



I won't get into the details now, but I will have to write a follow-up post to let you know how it plays out. All I can ask for is prayer - I tend to have terrible anxiety and lose sleep over the smallest things.

But truly, I hope this experience proves to be beneficial. I've never had to defend my actions in front of a judge. I don't have anything to hide so it should prove to be a good exercise. Hopefully my wishful thinking will save me $200....

Have a great Monday, XO!


1 comment: