Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Insta-Updates

As I work may way back into the blogging world, I figure there's no better way than to update you on what's been happening in my life. In a nut shell, I started graduate school, my boyfriend started medical school, I've been juggling two part-time jobs for Arizona universities and have moved into a house with my twin brothers. And I can't forget the fact that my best friend is now a married woman. In between those monumental moments there's been joy, tears, laughter and more!

So here are a few Instagram photos to show you exactly what I've been up to!

My very best friend's wedding! 

Mike's White Coat Ceremony - love my future physician! 

My life in computers: Two jobs & a personal life [sort of]!

I've been striving to live in the moment, instead of planning too far in advance!

And I'm also working to improve my decision-making skills. I'm very indecisive! 

I hope you have a beautiful Wednesday! We're half way through the work week! :) That's something to smile about! XO


8 comments:

  1. wow you rock for starting grad school!
    best of luck with all you have going on

    xo the egg out west.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your outfit and your friends wedding dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what is the decision making tool? I want that, I really suck at making decisions!!!

    xxS

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww so cooL!

    francesca
    www.frankvinyl.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What book is that from?! And I could really use the decision making tool too, but only for certain things in life.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay to your BFF for getting married, love your dress!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look stunning in your dress for your friends wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, sounds like a busy life! I worked two jobs in college... DUDE it was hard. Props- you can manage!

    ReplyDelete