Monday, October 29, 2012

Mindful Monday: Stop Starting Over

I hope you had a wonderful weekend! Mine was spent with a little bit of work, dinner with Mike at Blanco, a brief appearance at a Halloween party, a UA Wildcat win (this completely made my Saturday), seeing one of my dear friends that was in town from Chicago, shopping with my best friend, homework and Pure Barre. Notice the word "run" is missing from that last sentence. Well, as soon as I saw this Pin, I had to share it with you all. This week I'm going to be mindful of the following because it's so incredibly true...


The only way for me to really get back into running is to do simply that, START RUNNING! Although I won't be able to do so tonight because of my grad class, I hope to lace up my shoes tomorrow. Not to mention, Pure Barre instructor training is this weekend. I am SO excited! This will be an intense week of fitness. HAPPY MONDAY, XO! 

2 comments:

  1. Eeek! I love this pin. And boo U o A! Although, let's be honest, NAU will never win anything- and it's better than ASU! LOL

    Happy fitnessing- you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the motivating pin! and i love to run too xx

    Letters To Juliet

    ReplyDelete