Wednesday, January 11, 2012

New Coffee, New Semester, New...

Alright, so not everything is "new" starting today, but I am very excited for the few things that are. First, allow me to say for the millionth time that I can't believe this is my last semester of undergrad- somebody pinch me!

But all shock aside, I'm staring my last, first day of school with a new type of coffee (Starbucks Natural Fusions Vanilla Ground Coffee- thanks to a coupon I found while grocery shopping) and a new mentality, in terms of blogging.

As much as I'd love to promise that I can wake up, type an amazing post, get dressed, pack a lunch and be ready for the day, all before 7 a.m., I simply can't. One thing I'm going to allow myself to do this semester is get some extra ZZZZs, since my hectic life has kept me from doing so in the past.

So here's how I'll make it all work:

-I'll create my post the night before
-Wake up in the morning
-Have my coffee and read/comment on all of your wonderful posts....

Because the reality is that even though I love coming up with something thought provoking to write about, I love reading what everyone else is up to just as much. I don't want to rush my words on my own blog, or even the comments to others- so I'm hoping this new process will make my mornings and writing/reading more enjoyable.

Happy Wednesday!

Oh & please don't forget to look a few posts back if you have any simple recipes to suggest for my new hope to cook more often, and also if you have any favorite novels I should read as I create my own class for an independent study with my favorite professor!

Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog and for the follow. Congrats on your first last day... Tomorrow I start my first last day of Nurse Practitioner school. Very exciting time for both of us.
    You should check out Pintrest for recipes, there are so many great ones on there. Also, The Help is a great book. I read it over break and couldn't put it down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeay for your last semester!! That is so exciting! Congrats to that :)

    ReplyDelete