1. I was "that girl" yesterday... The one running full speed ahead with her 20-pound backpack flapping up and down. And it happened THREE TIMES in one day. Let's just say rainy weather & a few other things prevented my timeliness.
2. I ate a cupcake, 2 cookies, Jelly Bellys, 1/3 box of chocolates and fruit snacks yesterday. I'll consider this my "last supper," because as you know I'm giving up sweets starting today. I can't wait to see how much money I'll save!
3. Yesterday, I skipped my routine run to attempt to nap, avoid the rain & eat more sweets...
1. Turn in the journalism project I've been working on.
2. Write two articles at work and prep them for editing.
3. Finish my internship meeting on time to make it to a cardio class tonight!
*I bought a 30-day pass on Living Social to a dance studio and have only used it ONCE in two weeks. Grr... I need to make the most of it NOW!
Have a great Wednesday! I know I'm counting down until Friday because my dad is coming in town for Chi Omega Dad's Weekend :) I hope you're having a great week!